You asked, we listened. My Sermon Notes 2.2 has been released with some powerful new features for your church.
- Remove members from your Church Directory – got an old church member who moved away? Now they don’t have to be taking up space on your church directory. Remove members with ease on the admin panel.
- Block members from your church profile – in the unlikely event that a malicious user joins your church profile, you can now permanently block them on the Church Directory screen and prevent them from returning to your church profile.
- Colored text in sermon notes – join the red letter club by emphasizing biblical text, or add any color to your sermon notes to make your points stand out.
For church members:
- Print + share PDF versions of sermon notes – now it’s easy for church members to print their sermon notes or share a PDF file with other apps. Send a PDF as a message, email, or upload to Dropbox. The possibilities are endless! Simply tap the new share icon in the top right corner of a sermon note.
- Auto numbered lists in note boxes – in expandable note boxes, users will now enjoy auto numbering lists by typing “1.” and adding text. When hitting enter, the next number in the list will automatically be generated.
- Bold, italics, and underline in note boxes – now, users can take advantage of formatting options like bold, italics, and underline in expandable note boxes (iOS only).
Bug fixes and stability improvements:
- We squashed a bug where tapping a pinned announcement crashed the app.
- We completely re-wrote the backend for the note-taking feature on the app. While we realize it looks visually the same, it will bring improved stability and pave the way for exciting new features, some of which you are seeing in this release!
Thank you for your continued feedback and support as we continue to make My Sermon Notes the best digital note-taking solution for your church. If you have any questions or comments, please contact [email protected]